Friday, March 5, 2010

FAST CASH WITH CASH4BOOKS.NET

Over the winter, I had some extra time and my hands and decided to earn a little cash on the side. After discovering Cash4Books.net, I realized I had found a way to collect some quick and easy money with very little effort. If you have some books lying around and need a little extra pocket money, Cash4Books.net might be a site worth checking out. My wife, mother-in-law and I made over $400 bucks just by sifting through some used textbooks we no longer wanted.
Read more...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kris. I'll have to check this out. I've still got some old textbooks I've been wanting to get rid of.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. I would check around for the best prices. Bookjingle.com offers some pretty good prices for used books. I would check both sites and go with the best prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip! Problem is, I'm out of books at the moment. With garage sale season fast approaching though, I'm ready to stock up.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete